Naruto Revenge of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Revenge of the Akatsuki

Naruto Revenge of the Akatsuki is a Naruto forum where you can make your own shinobi and live life as the shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidan is here and cool

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hidan

Hidan is here and cool Empty
PostSubject: Hidan is here and cool   Hidan is here and cool EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:50 pm

General Information:
Name: Hidan

Nickname/Alias: Hidan the soul reaper

Weight: 170

Height: 5"11

Looks: hidan has sort of tannish skin with his platnium blonde hair akatsuki uniform and his red eyes attract all the ladies

Personality: foul-mouthed and rude but adores himself and some other people

Clan InformationHidan is from a clan that his borther towashin is from the Shinkutsuki there speciality is the cjn

Clan Name: Shinkutsuki

Kekei Genkai: Cjinutoi (Its a whole black eye with a crimson red moon surrounding the pupil this eye can manipulate atoms and on a a solar eclispe day the eye powers down on a lunar eclispe it powers up)

Clan Symbol:a red circle with a black pitch fork sticking through it diagnally

Clan History: The shinkutsuki clan was made by towashin's grandfather Mikihoshi kishimoto who bared a child in a female from the rain country which was agaisnt the rules he went by this clan was then made when there only son bared a child with a female and so on and so fourth. When towashin father was born yrs later he had towashin as a son but the father sensed evil in his blood and gave towashin away but after that the clan was being attack by konoha (lucky for towashin he wasn't in this mess) and only 10 or few people got killed in the clan and in konoha after that battle the whole clan scattered never to be seen until the fullmoonw of the eclispes

Rank Information:

Village: village hidden in the steam

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty:(Pick a Main and a Sub: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Puppetry or Weaponry)

Elemental Affinity:(Pick a Main and a Sub: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind or Lightning)

Special Characteristics: kekkei genkai: cjinutoi ability:voo doo doll ritual

History/RP Sample:

History/Background Story: Hidan (飛段 ?) is the immortal, foul-mouthed partner of Kakuzu and a former ninja of Yugakure, the Village Hidden in the Steam.[75] He is a member of the Jashin (ジャシン ?, lit. "evil god") religion, a religion that worships a deity of the same name and where wreaking anything less than death and utter destruction in battle is considered a sin.[77] His religion's experimentations have led to the creation of his unique abilities; by consuming an opponent's blood and then drawing Jashin's triangular-design on the ground, Hidan can create a voodoo doll-like link with his opponent. Once this link is created, any damage done to Hidan's body is reflected on his opponent, allowing him to kill them by giving himself fatal injuries. Because he is immortal, Hidan is not impaired while doing this, instead finding pleasure in the pain it causes him.[78] After Hidan uses this ability to kill Asuma Sarutobi, Shikamaru Nara fights him to avenge his teacher. Their battle culminates in Hidan being blown up, and Shikamaru buries his still-speaking remains in a place Akatsuki will never be able to reach.[79] As such, Hidan is no longer considered a member by the rest of Akatsuki.[47] In the Japanese anime, Hidan's seiyū is Masaki Terasoma.

Rp Sample:

Rp sample #1
As towashin was walking down a valley on a dark silent night he heard some noises from behind him "Who is there"he said waiting for a response "Answer me i don't take followers so kindly"there still was no response. towashin continued to walk down the valley the foot steps started to run at him then a bandit came out of no where and there was a sudden slash and blood on the ground "I told you i don't take followers so kindly"towashin then took his black blade katana out of the bandit and kept walking. ((if i didn't mention it before towashin carries 3 katana's,2 medium ones and one big one, on his back all of them crossing over eachother)) "Towashin i will beat you and claim the bounty" "Bounty?" towashin says puzzled "he walks to the rogue who said that and the ninja slashed at towashin with his sword but towashin stabbed the ninja first with his katana "So there's a bounty on me is there" towashin cut the ninja's head off and said "No one can hope to defeat me" and kept walking

Rp sample#2
Towashin found a small village and decided to get something to eat. As he walked into the nearest restraunt people stared at him but he paid no attention to them. "Hello i would like to get something to eat "he said to the lady who didn't notice him yet "Why sure sweety hold on one sec-" when she turned around she dropped her glass cup on the cold wooden floor...her expression darkened "We don't like your kind around her"towashin walked away "well then i will leave"towashin reached into his pouch and walked out the door he then threw 5 kunais into the restraunt with paperbombs attached to them the restraunt exploded "Next time serve me"towashin said to himself
Back to top Go down
Hanshi
Kage
Kage

Hidan is here and cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan is here and cool   Hidan is here and cool EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Approved, however, you'll have to make the akatsuki organization under the organization forum.
Back to top Go down
https://revengeoftheakatsuki.board-directory.net

Hidan is here and cool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Revenge of the Akatsuki :: Applications :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: